Australian supplier of locally manufactured bollards
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
Delivery Australia wide.
Contact us for a free quote.
$359 ex gst
ENCAT is an Australian designer and manufacturer of bollards. We can supply councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties requiring brand new bollards. A bollard is a sturdy, short, vertical post that is used to prevent vehicles accessing an area.
The range of bollards that ENCAT manufactures in Australia are designed for indoor or outdoor use in high traffic public areas.
- Hot dip galvanised after welding for maximum rust protection.
- Used for driveways, access roads, alley ways.
- Reflective tape to help low light visibility.
- Powdercoated in high visibility safety yellow
Australian made bollards that are compliant
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Powder coated in Safety Yellow + reflective red tape band Class 1
- Weight: 24kg
- Specifications: 100cm. Baseplate 300mm diameter x 10mm thick, 4 x 19mm holes x 140mm PCD (suitable for M12 or M16 anchors) Pipe 150NB x 5mm wall x 1000mm long with knock on cap.
Additional information about ENCAT's Safety Bollard Baseplate Mount
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We helped the NSW Government Lake Illawarra complete a new pedestrian boardwalk to be shared by people and cyclists with custom made handrailing
This commercial office needed a new compliant outdoor balustrade for their balcony area in Wollongong. We custom-designed the modular panels to suit their site