Australian supplier of locally manufactured bollards
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
Delivery Australia wide.
Contact us for a free quote.
ENCAT is an Australian designer and manufacturer of bollards. We can supply councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties requiring brand new bollards. A bollard is a sturdy, short, vertical post that is used to prevent vehicles accessing an area.
This heavy duty bollard with an angled top is available in mild or stainless steel. It is a bollard with an elegant, stylish finish that is easily placed in any public use location. The range of bollards that ENCAT manufactures in Australia are designed for indoor or outdoor use in high traffic public areas.
- Mild steel bollards can be powder coated in any colour.
- The stainless steel bollards can be finished in ENCAT’s exclusive ‘Euro Pol’ polish that produces a highly reflective surface and reduces the chance of tea stains especially when used in coastal locations.
- Used for driveways, access roads, parks or alley ways.
Australian made bollards that are compliant
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Outdoor bollard with angled top
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We helped the NSW Government Lake Illawarra complete a new pedestrian boardwalk to be shared by people and cyclists with custom made handrailing
This commercial office needed a new compliant outdoor balustrade for their balcony area in Wollongong. We custom-designed the modular panels to suit their site