Australian supplier of outdoor bus shelters for footpath areas
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT is an Australian manufacturer of metal bus shelters that are suitable for roadside use. Our bus shelter makes it easy to provide passenger waiting areas for small footpath spaces. It is made in our factory located in Wollongong and has been designed to withstand Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions.
The ‘Single’ bus shelter we manufacture and sell can reduce local maintenance requirements with its simple, but tough, design and construction.
- 2449 mm wide x 510 mm deep & with a 1924mm roof overhang
- Seating for up to three people.
- Colorbond roofing shelter from the rain or sun.
- Clear visibility to maximise security & help bus drivers see waiting passengers.
- Tall 2.6 meter design to deter climbing.
- Can include an outdoor advertising panel if required.
- Can be made in a variety of colours.
- Specially designed roof shape to aid rainwater being dispersed quickly without needing extra guttering.
- Simple to maintain.
Our bus shelters can be matched to our range of Pedestrian Fencing to create a complete solution for managing public transit areas.
For architects, designers or civil contractors we can custom design our bus shelters to suit individual requirements and locations. We make a range of different bus or passenger shelters that are designed to accommodate multiple people to keep them dry and safe.
We can help custom design a bus shelter to accommodate things like lighting, guttering, drainage, seating or advertising. As a local Australian manufacturer we can adapt our designs to meet any of your exact requirements.
ENCAT has been supplying bus shelters to local councils for many years. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Compliant bus shelter products for sale in Australia
- Material: Where applicable we use locally sourced steel
- Weight: Depends on the specific application
- Height: Custom designed to suit your application
Additional information about ENCAT's Sirius Single Bus Shelter
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We helped the NSW Government Lake Illawarra complete a new pedestrian boardwalk to be shared by people and cyclists with custom made handrailing
This commercial office needed a new compliant outdoor balustrade for their balcony area in Wollongong. We custom-designed the modular panels to suit their site