Australian supplier of outdoor aluminium bus shelters for footpath areas
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT is an Australian manufacturer of aluminium bus shelters that are suitable for roadside use. Our aluminium bus shelter product is made in our factory located in Wollongong and has been designed to withstand Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions.
The bus shelter we manufacture and sell can reduce local maintenance requirements with its simple, but tough, design and construction.
- Seating for up to five people.
- Shelter from the rain or sun.
- Clear visibility to the side and rear to maximise security & help bus drivers see waiting passengers.
- Can include an outdoor advertising panel if required.
- Can be made in a variety of colours.
- Specially designed roof shape to aid rainwater being dispersed quickly without needing extra guttering.
For architects, designers or civil contractors we can custom design our aluminium bus shelter to suit individual requirements and locations. We make a range of different bus or passenger shelters that are designed to accommodate multiple people to keep them dry and safe.
We can help custom design a bus shelter to accomodate things like lighting, guttering, drainage, seating or advertising. As a local Australian manufacturer we can adapted our designs to meet any of your exact requirements.
ENCAT has been supplying bus shelters to local councils for many years. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Compliant bus shelter products for sale in Australia
- Material: Where applicable we use locally sourced steel
- Weight: Depends on the specific application
- Height: Custom designed to suit your application
Additional information about ENCAT's Aluminium Bus Shelter
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
We installed our outdoor industrial balustrade system on the Ted Tobin OAM Observation Deck as part of Wollongong Council’s The Blue Mile project
We custom made a Pedestrian Fence panel run ready to be installed at Valley Walk Reserve stormwater channel in Ingleburn for Campbelltown City Council
We manufactured pedestrian fencing with a balustrade & custom posts to suit the gradient required for installation on this road bridge in Blacktown