Australian designer and manufacturer for pedestrian bridges
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGNS
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED AND CONSTRUCTED
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT can provide Australian design and manufacturing of custom made pedestrian walking bridges to suit public spaces. We have made walking bridges for Australian national parks, beaches, roads and other locations for local councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties.
- Custom designed in Australia
- Manufactured locally to meet any specific requirement
- Small to medium sized walking bridges
- Bridges used in national parks and forests
- We can manage logistics like air lifting items into position, delivery and construction.
We design bridges in Australia to suit our tough environmental conditions whether that is coastal applications or wet or damp rainforests. Everything we produce uses only the best quality materials available with everything manufactured in our factory in NSW.
ENCAT has been supplying national parks, building contractors, councils, shopping centres and civil construction companies since 1989. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Australian made pedestrian bridges that are compliant
- Material: Steel or wood depending on the application
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Pedestrian walking bridges
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We helped the NSW Government Lake Illawarra complete a new pedestrian boardwalk to be shared by people and cyclists with custom made handrailing
This commercial office needed a new compliant outdoor balustrade for their balcony area in Wollongong. We custom-designed the modular panels to suit their site