Australian designer and manufacturer for viewing platforms & lookouts
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGNS
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED AND CONSTRUCTED
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT can provide Australian design and manufacturing of custom made viewing platforms to suit public spaces. We have made different types of platforms for Australian national parks, beaches, roads and other locations for local councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties.
- Latest 3D modelling tools, designed in Australia
- Manufactured locally to meet any specific requirement
- Minimal maintenance required
- Epoxy painted in any colour to suit the application
- Hard wearing Fiberglass Mesh, metal or wood flooring options
- We can manage logistics like air lifting items into position, delivery and construction.
We design viewing platforms in Australia to suit our tough environmental conditions whether that is coastal applications or wet or damp rainforests. Everything we produce uses only the best quality materials available with everything manufactured in our factory in NSW.
ENCAT has been supplying national parks, building contractors, councils, shopping centres and civil construction companies since 1989. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Australian made viewing platforms and lookouts that are compliant
- Material: Steel or wood depending on the application
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Elevated public viewing platform
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
We helped the NSW Government Lake Illawarra complete a new pedestrian boardwalk to be shared by people and cyclists with custom made handrailing
This commercial office needed a new compliant outdoor balustrade for their balcony area in Wollongong. We custom-designed the modular panels to suit their site
ENCAT designed, engineered & installed our steel modular boardwalk system in Minnamurra Rainforest. Replacing the old timber path with our tough steel design will mean a 200+ life span & great safety for visitors.