Australian supplier of custom made outdoor handrail systems for parks
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGNS FOR CIVIL USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT is an Australian manufacturer of custom made outdoor hand rail systems. We can custom design and manufacture a handrail system in Australia to be used in any type of outdoor area, even local public parks or school play areas.
Our Australian hot dip galvanising process prevents deterioration from the elements for added durability & reduced maintenance requirements. There is also the option to have it painted in any colour to suit the application.
We designed the shape of this pedestrian fence panels to mimic the random patterns you see in grass reeds. This handrail system has a striking design that uses gentle curves making it pleasing to the eye. For local council designers or civil contractors we can help contour our handrail system to suit existing pathways, boardwalks, footpaths or garden edging.
ENCAT has been supplying handrail systems to councils, schools or building contractors for many years. We can also custom design our handrail systems to be integrated into a custom made viewing platform.
We specialise in custom designed and built handrail systems and provide;
- Extra wide posts and base plates.
- Hot dip galvanised parts to prevent deterioration.
- All items made to Australian standards
- Each piece can be painted or powder coated to suit the exterior design style of the space it is being installed into.
Compliant handrail products for sale in Australia
- Material: Where applicable we use locally sourced steel
- Colour: Powder coated in any colour required
- Weight: Depends on the specific application
- Height: Custom designed to suit your application
Additional information about ENCAT's Reeds Outdoor Handrail
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
We installed our outdoor industrial balustrade system on the Ted Tobin OAM Observation Deck as part of Wollongong Council’s The Blue Mile project
We custom made a Pedestrian Fence panel run ready to be installed at Valley Walk Reserve stormwater channel in Ingleburn for Campbelltown City Council
We manufactured pedestrian fencing with a balustrade & custom posts to suit the gradient required for installation on this road bridge in Blacktown